New strings for a new era, from the makers of ForTune...
Charm violin Strings combine the gut string style rich sound with synthetic string playing comfort. With these violin strings you obtain a light and colorful sound quality which responds with high sensitivity to every nuance.
- E - Steel core, alloy wound
- A - Synthetic core, aluminum
- D - Synthetic core, aluminum
- G - Synthetic core, silver
Charm cello strings have a rich, intense and well focused sound, they react easily and feel comfortable to the fingers. With these strings you can obtain a warm and even sound with a powerful projection.
- G - Alloy wound
- D - Alloy wound
- A - Alloy wound (4/4 - 3/4 only, fractional tungsten)
- E - Alloy wound (4/4 - 3/4 only, fractional tungsten)
Opal Green for viola is a high quality handmade string of medium tension, a string that offers a clear, warm and powerful tone with a bright spectrum of overtones similar to gut strings.
Compared to more traditional strings these strings allow the player to obtain a rich and transparent tone without excessive tension.
Opal Green comes with a choice of two types of A string
- A - Kevlar core, alloy wound
- A - Steel core, alloy wound
- D - Kevlar core, silver wound
- G - Nylon core, silver wound
- C - Nylon core, tungsten - silver wound
For more information on these strings:
Return to featured products...